dinsdag 13 augustus 2013

New stuff I'm working on

Been some time since I updated the blog. For now I'm working on the pro version of the hacksuite. As you may know or not know I've stopped working on the free version of the hacksuite.

As we speak I'm integrating the medusa tool that I created earlier into the hacksuite, it's a complete suite that is used for finding weak passwords in cmses and forums. It can be used for whitehat and blackhat purposes. In white hat modus it will send a warning to users, in black hat style it steals passwords.
It can however do way more. I'm planning on creating a shell that can steal configuration files from cmses and forums. This together will make a deadly tool that can start stealing passwords within minutes if the site has a file upload vulnerability.

Medusa already supports around 20 of the most used cmeses and forums and adding new targets is easy with the supplied documentation.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten